Freenight said:
What? You mean like guns and explosives? A few fighter jets? A battalion of tanks? Bio-weapons?

Nothing so crass, I assure you. Some knives to help the cooking industry. Maybe with a blowtorch thrown into the bargain. And I am sure a good leather belt, a solid plank of wood or a steel pipe, plus some strong tapes will keep a person bound for as long as I need. If all else fail, I think a good nail and a bit of wood will do wonders to keep a person's flesh in-between.

I do not support war, nor do I buy "weapons"... At the most it'll be some cooking supplies, some DIY tools, and maybe some electrical/electronics stuff just for the hell of it. Oh, a few medicinal stuff. After all, life is precious and what I buy will support that.
i was thinking more like online films, a demand creates a supply. basically your mindset enables such things to happen...classic chain reactions that begin in the mind...

And it will be a peace of a kind. People will stay quiet. Life will continue as it always has for most. All I have to do.... is pick my... partners carefully. Ones without friends or families, or at least a little out of touch with them. Ones who are.... troublemakers. Ones whom disappearance will not raise much ire of the people. And peace... will be good. Haha! The longer I make my partners last, the less the peace is.... disturbed. And that.... is grand. Life will be grand, as it should be. Isn't that wonderful?
ermegerd ur stho hardcore *rollseyes*

ok buffalo bill, let me clarify, my idea of a peaceful world is one which is actually awesome, not boring and repressed where lone wolves get taken advantage of by creeps such as yourself. although i doubt you've ever done anything like this...hope not anyhow.

it would be a world which is much closer to the one we see depicted in anime images, and much further from the wasteland in which undertakings such as you describe could actually be possible.