Artwork said:
I really like this sailor moon set. Combined with the skirts I have it looks pretty cute!
Draw me like one of your French boys.
Looks cools, would want something like that too :P oh wells.
TommyGunn said:
Draw me like one of your French boys.
Ohh yeah and that!

SarahNL said:
Looks cools, would want something like that too :P oh wells.
Just out of curiosity not sure if it has been asked before. But are you not allowed to get a par-time job Sarah? I mean even if you work 2 evenings a week you'll get some cash to spend on things.
Artwork said:
I really like this sailor moon set. Combined with the skirts I have it looks pretty cute!
Oh my, oh my. Look at that stomach :P
You should try to smile a bit more, Artwork!
Artwork said:
Just out of curiosity not sure if it has been asked before. But are you not allowed to get a par-time job Sarah? I mean even if you work 2 evenings a week you'll get some cash to spend on things.
Even if I were to work every day of the week every hour of each day, it wouldn't be enough.

I wouldn't have anything for myself.
noRain_noRainbow said:
Oh my, oh my. Look at that stomach :P
You should try to smile a bit more, Artwork!
Smile? That gives me wrinkles! I think my jawline becomes more pronounced while I smile so nope. Also I don't really take much pictures with my full face anyway.

SarahNL said:
Even if I were to work every day of the week every hour of each day, it wouldn't be enough.

I wouldn't have anything for myself.
Ugh. Bummer.
That's where wonders tend to happen.
Lexx-Ookami said:
That's where wonders tend to happen.
I'm confused. What's where wonders tend to happen?
In the valley of bunnies, ofcourse.

HAIL BUNNIES! TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Artwork said:
I'm confused. What's where wonders tend to happen?
In this thread, Arty. It has two meanings. Crossdressing where males/females look like females/males which would be considered a wonder maybe a thousand years ago but you get the joke...and helping out someone in need, especially when that someone doesn't believe in wonders or anything else.
Makes perfect sense...and yes bunnies are amazing.
Ahhh I see :3
I'm a bit slow with some jokes.

I need a bunny costume! ;)

Also 100 followers. Jolly! That went quickly.
Well crossdressing Artwork is popular. They like to look at all the sexy bits.
Actually had a girl message me on OKcupid (I made a new account there explicitly mentioning the crossdressing, just to see where it would get me). Funny thing is, it was one of the 3 girls I talked to a lot on my other account haha. She didn't recognize me, but really liked the crossdressing. Sadly she is in a relationship now meehp.

Anyhow
Your wardrobe needs improvement.
Cade said:
Your wardrobe needs improvement.
In time. Little bit little.

Seems like it has most of the same stuff as lightinthebox. I hate those sites. There's just too much. I'm just afraid of the quality of the clothes. Seems like an eBay for Chinese clothes stores.
I would very much like to see you in some "sweet lolita" fashions as well. Unless it's too garish for you.
No I like Lolita stuff. But it's really expensive. Though I wouldn't wear the over-the-top lolita stuff myself (like the gyaru stuff). I'm 1. too tall. and 2. too boyish.

But if I get the chance to get some lolita-ish stuff I might buy it. If it's not super expensive.
something like this is within my boundries, but other colors for me. Darker colours look better on me.

Anyway, I'm going to see my doctor with my mom tomorrow. To try and get some answers. Pretty nervous. I don't think he'll be able to tell me much, but maybe forward me to an expert.

this is also nice
I got a pair of thigh highs a few days back. Was supposed to go grocery shopping but couldn't resist.
Would have been better if they were thigh high socks. And striped.... Maybe like post #168503. Zero Transparency.
Actually I'm confused now - What is the difference between a stocking and a sock?.. I'm looking at the wiki for thigh highs and it says stocking, but most of the stuff that gets tagged as such appear to be the thickness of socks.
I'm waiting for a pair of thigh high 'socks' not striped tho. They don't tend to look that good in real as compared to anime imo. I was looking for another type of thigh highs but stores mostly sell the panty-hose like stuff. So since I could not find the exact thing I was looking for I just bought this. I spend too much time in the female lingerie section already. So had to make a run for it haha.
The only kind of thigh high socks I have are just simply black, they feel good and aren't transparent in the slightest, which I like..I don't get why someone would want to wear something that is actually transparent, seems like it kind of defeats the purpose of wearing something.

Having said that, I do wonder how I got these..
As someone with a hardcore foot and sock fetish, transparent stockings are god tier.
T'was a good episode.
I guess its appropriate.
I got something new to share
New thigh highs, garters and underwear :D. All in sexy black.
Artwork said:
I got something new to share
New thigh highs, garters and underwear :D. All in sexy black.
*pokes at your pelvic bones* You so skinny, Arty.

But that looks really nice.
WOOOOAH Crossdressing thread? Now THIS has my interest!
Also, hot damn you are sexy, Artwork.
I got something to share though....CAUTION: SEE THROUGH PANTIES AND I GOTTA DICK
SgtTaterTot said:
I got something to share though....CAUTION: SEE THROUGH PANTIES AND I GOTTA DICK
Ooooo!! I like those socks. I wish I could wear socks like that.

You have nice thighs too. They look soft.

Oh! And welcome back!