I am afraid I wouldn't know what to talk about ^^ Though once again, all very pretty. Damn you for looking so pretty and having nice clothes! So unfair :P
Have you tried walking out like that? I mean.... you know. To see if people recognize you..... ok maybe not that great of an idea.
Nooo don't do that, your beauty needs to stay private so I can keep it for myself! >:D jk.
Tensa said:
Have you tried walking out like that? I mean.... you know. To see if people recognize you..... ok maybe not that great of an idea.
No. But actually my therapist told me it might be a good thing to do sooner or later. And see if I am comfortable with it.
I wonder if you'd make a good drag queen. You've got the looks for it. It would really come down to whether you were confident and talented enough to perform on stage all gussied up.
No.
If I go for 'it', I want to blend in. And not show off that I'm trans or anything.
While I wouldn't mind performing (if I actually have any skills whatsoever lol) the drag-queen stuff is not really to my liking.
Blend in? I figure with how pretty you look, you'd have everyone stare at ya :P
The untimate drag queen верка сердючка (Verka Cerdyouka) can you pick her (him) out? 0_o

(lots more videos for your entertainment on youtube ;)
Wow, Artwork... that's rather adventurous of you. I'm impressed.
As am I.
The tail has a clip on and a red ribbon ofcourse. So I'm gonna assume I'll use that way more. But hey I was curious I guess, worth a try.
I hope you have ears to go with that tail. I would suggest the motorized ones, or something along these lines.
Oooh very nice ^^ I've always wanted a tail myself :P They seem nice.
noRain_noRainbow said:
I hope you have ears to go with that tail. I would suggest the motorized ones, or something along these lines.
Expensive.
I have a pair of old Nekomimi. Small but good enough for now.

SarahNL said:
Oooh very nice ^^ I've always wanted a tail myself :P They seem nice.
My tail
And some of the new clothes

And erhh
i showed the tail pic to some friends, they were all like "oww, soo cute :3... wait, HE?!"
Hehehe. Good compliment rightt.
Artwork, lemme steal your clothes :D although I wont look as good in them.. Dat tail though. So nice. Damn it! :P
Artwork said:
And erhh
You can now try strap-on sex :-)
If it's a beautiful girls, sure she can do it.

SarahNL said:
Artwork, lemme steal your clothes :D although I wont look as good in them.. Dat tail though. So nice. Damn it! :P
Maybe in due time I can give you some of the clothes I don't wear. They wouldn't be the nicest tho. But yeah I already got a bunch and some which I don't really wear. And thanks :D
Artwork... you're awesome.
noRain_noRainbow said:
Artwork... you're awesome.
yeah. only because he won you 25 bucks....

but hey. + respect to you artwork ;p
Care to elaborate?
we placed a bet on whether or not you would actually use the plug. norain called dibs on yes so i naturally bet on no. after sealing the deal the fates of our wallets were too when we saw your photo from earlier.
Artwork said:

Maybe in due time I can give you some of the clothes I don't wear. They wouldn't be the nicest tho. But yeah I already got a bunch and some which I don't really wear. And thanks :D
Lol honestly, anything is going to be better than what I have myself, although getting any of it to me would be a problem I guess, Oh well.

Also "If it's a beautiful girls, sure she can do it." Thats "girl" in that sentence :P but I figure you know that.
Syncopation said:
we placed a bet on whether or not you would actually use the plug. norain called dibs on yes so i naturally bet on no. after sealing the deal the fates of our wallets were too when we saw your photo from earlier.
lol. Oi no betting on me.

SarahNL said:
Lol honestly, anything is going to be better than what I have myself, although getting any of it to me would be a problem I guess, Oh well.

Also "If it's a beautiful girls, sure she can do it." Thats "girl" in that sentence :P but I figure you know that.
M.A.I.L - PostNL.

Yes I knew that. I do NOT feel attracted to guys, even more feminine guys, in any way.
Artwork said:
lol. Oi no betting on me.
hrmmm... no promises. you have become a bit too interesting at this point ;p
Artwork is indeed very interesting... and yes, I know PostNL, logically that should work, right? But maybe not.
I did make up for the first time in my life. Time consuming. Didn't pick the easiest style to start with I guess. But I really like the smokey eye style you see now. Yes also have lip gloss.
The blouse/shirt is new as well.
Anime Eyes

Edit: Lots more training/how-to videos on the web. I actually came across the link above because this person was featured on a bbc news article, seems she was one of the first to post such makeup videos and wound up landing a sweet job offer from one of the major fashion companies.