Also, I'm confident that if you were to look away from a muffin on the table and I were to take it and gobble it, it will definitely be gone by the time you look back to recreate the world in the moment, muffin and all.

(* We can probably experiment to that affect if you want. ;o )
It would take for both of us to completely forget about the muffin for it to dissapear. It's not enough that I just look away since you ate it, now you know about the muffin and you also know that you took it from me.

According to my theory at least.

If practical reality without a high dose of LSD actually worked that way then expectation, phobia and paranoia would run and dominate a lot of people's lives on a daily basis. I don't mean to say you suffer from these ailments but what if the person next to you did? Even for a minute? Ignorance and superstition would never actually be identified for what they were (ie. not-truth by definition) in your description of the world because by believing in ignorant ideas or superstitions, they would also therefor be making them true. Life experience strongly suggests the world does not work that way and people have suffered for their convictions in incorrect beliefs in the past simply because that's what they are.
I do "suffer" from a little paranoia, but that's only because I do whatever I can to stay out of trouble. I'm never afraid what could happen, yet I want to be able to live a peaceful life without the worries that something bad (whatever it might be) could happen or that I would have to do or talk to someone I don't like.

No phobias though. I've tried, but I simple cannot think of one single thing that scares me. If anything, I don't like the thought of my family or friends getting hurt but that only pushed me to start working out and training fighting techniques, so that I can protect them.

I just can't think of anything. I guess I was a tiny bit afraid of spiders once, but after I got my disease and started hallucinating (sometimes pretty bad) I'm just not scared of real things anymore. I have heard and seen wicked things and creatures through hallucination, it fucks you up a little...