This topic is locked.

Romantic RP
So I'm just throwing this out there. Is any one down for some Romantic RP? I would strongly prefer to be the girl. The only hard no's I have are no ageplay, no rape, no beastieality (but furries are cool), and no scat. other then I'm pretty open minded.
As this is for the whole internet to see, where people of all ages and types can see and partake in this, I hardly think this is a good idea. If this is something you really want to do, take it t a private message with someone who is interested.
There is already a RP thread but it's dead now. I guess no matter what kind of RP we do here in the forums simply don't last long.

Chat rooms are more convenient for these kind of plays.
I did not know that there have been previous attempts of it.

Given the sort of place this is, I just didn't think it was appropriate.
I'm not against you requesting a RP, though there are better sites for that, but do it in private. We had a RP thread, but it crashed and burned so hard that the old admin had to lock it down.
Nope, the RP thread still exists, and it's not locked. But I do however recommend leaving it be. I mean sure, in my opinion, you could go ahead and see if anyone is interested in RP but our old time hardcore RP'ers are long gone from Konachan and I do agree that real-time chatrooms are much better for this sort of thing.

On Konachan you will have to wait untill someone has seen your message and wait for a reply before going on... It's just... Slow and bothersome, you are not allowed to post twice on the same forum thread in a row within 24 hours, so you have to wait for others to join.

The RP thread (forum #45986) has been untouched for quite a while now, I doubt anyone even remembers the universe it was set in...