Hey eclimial, wanna join our discord?
I already said that, if someone else posts, you can then post again. You can post as much as you want so long as someone else does it in between yours. Is that that hard to understand?

You are being extremely annoying and petty, and I recommend you stop immediately. Either do the things that we've suggested (editing your posts to include other quotes or waiting for someone else to post) or leave.
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Plato

P.S.
I have been directed back onto the forums. I will try and be active now I am out of Uni for the summer!
otaku_emmy said:
I already said that, if someone else posts, you can then post again. You can post as much as you want so long as someone else does it in between yours. Is that that hard to understand?

You are being extremely annoying and petty, and I recommend you stop immediately. Either do the things that we've suggested (editing your posts to include other quotes or waiting for someone else to post) or leave.
My sincerest apologies, I know understand the rules.

Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
John Lennon
Quoting Lennon is a much worse offense than anything you've done so far.
Who said this?
  • America has become one of the foremost countries in regard to the depth of the abyss which lies between the handful of arrogant multimillionaires who wallow in filth and luxury, and the millions of working people who constantly live on the verge of pauperism.
  • Destroy the family, you destroy the country.
  • The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them in parliament.
  • You must have your heart on fire and your brain on ice.
  • It is, of course, much easier to shout, abuse, and howl than to attempt to relate, to explain.
You know, I really hate how I agree with you on so many things but coming from the entire other end of the political spectrum.
Men err from selfishness; women because they are weak.
Madame de Staël
eclimial said:
But this, without a doubt is the lousiest unfair forum I have had the displeasure to be associated with.
I don't relate to this point. I've seen various forums with rules against double posting.

Also what's so damn fucking hard to hit the Edit link and add something to a post you made earlier? Acting a little anarchistic, aren't we?
Political theorist Hannah Arendt, describing the "Banality of Evil" said:

Oftentimes "evil" people are just mindless Bureaucrats whom are doing their jobs.
When you fall in love, you really want to kiss her. It's just the same; I just wanted to taste her.
Issei Sagawa
Charly said:
I don't relate to this point. I've seen various forums with rules against double posting.

Also what's so damn fucking hard to hit the Edit link and add something to a post you made earlier? Acting a little anarchistic, aren't we?
Yes I was being anarchistic, again I apologize, my bad.

I love comic books and I Love anime
Samuel L Jackson
You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

...But y'are, Blanche! You are in that chair!
from "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"
Don't threaten me with a good time.
Not really a quote, but it's a saying I get a kick out of.
Replying to: "Now you have something to be optimistic about."
The Great Pallid replied:
They beat my optimism out of me a long time ago, now all I have left is Zen.
I think I was a Japanese schoolgirl in another life. That's how much I love Hello Kitty.
Dakota Fanning
A couple in a restaurant asks the waitress: We are vegans, what can we order here?

The waitress responds:
A taxi
Kiho said:
A couple in a restaurant asks the waitress: We are vegans, what can we order here?

The waitress responds:

A taxi
That is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever heard, I say sincerely thank you so much for sharing Kiho, you really brightened my day, Gordon Ramsey would be proud, OMG! I can't stop laughing. :) LOL ... thank you so much, still giggling :)

Still on the topic of gastronomy
“A tree without roots is just a piece of wood.”
Marco Pierre White
There's a lot of Volkswagen in every Volkswagen.
Volkswagen commercial I just saw.
Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobodies watching
Satchel Paige
"In the Desert"

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, 'Is it good, friend?'
'It is bitter—bitter,' he answered;

'But I like it
'Because it is bitter,
'And because it is my heart.'
Poem by Stephen Crane
otaku_emmy said:
'But I like it
'Because it is bitter,
'And because it is my heart.'
Wow, powerful words!!! Wonderful!

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

Mod Edit: There is a rule regarding double posting (two consecutive posts) to prevent cluttering the forums. If your previous post is less than 24 hours old and there is no other post after yours, edit your post to add content.

Cade said:
Quoting Lennon is a much worse offense than anything you've done so far.
Huh? John Lennon is a legend and was murdered by a freaking wanker, why do you say such a hateful thing?

Imagine All the people Living Life In peace!
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'.m not the only one!
I hope that one day you will join us
And the world will live as One!
John Lennon

What's so offensive about that Cade?
Hippie faggot
Cade said:
Hippie faggot
Was that the quote of the day? or just your personal opinion? It would help if you stay on topic Either way I refuse to respond to your nasty remark, it was outright defamatory and totally bigoted! I am a 65 year old grandparent who happens to love anime and totally straight

"I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King.
Repo Man
Duke:
The lights are growing dim. I know a life of crime led me to this sorry fate... And yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
Otto Maddox:
Bullshit! You're a white suburban punk, just like me!
J. Frank Parnell:
  • Beautiful evening. You can almost see the stars!
  • Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked google-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year! They oughta have 'em, too.
Otto Maddox:
Bullshit! You're a white suburban punk, just like me.
OMG I can relate to that, beautiful!

Sorry if I'm breaking the rules Emmy chan, is it permissible to respond to Kiho's comment in under 24 hours, I don't quite get the rules yet, silly old bastard I am LOL

When they said they said repent
I wonder what they meant?
Leonard Cohen
Yeah. Like I said, you can post as much as you want as long as someone else posts between it. So you can reply to people no problem.

The rule is about double posting within 24 hours, not posting more than once period.
offtopic

Take my advice and live for a long, long time. Because the maddest thing a man can do in this life is to let himself die.
Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote
Shaggy410 said:
offtopic
response

The guns and the bombs, the rockets and the warships, are all symbols of human failure.
Lyndon Baines Johnson
I know the player
With the slick
Trigger finger
For her majesty
Another one
With the
Golden tone voice
And then your fantasy
Another bill
From a killer
Turned a thrill