otaku_emmy said:
I don't think people should die. Not even people we hate.
I'm not suggesting a lethal virus. Just one that sterilizes it's host or, preferably, their children. Its probably the most practical solution besides selectively choosing who can have children biased on a merit system. Which knowing how entitled morons are, will never go well.
True, the medical profession need to cut down on antibiotics, I have no argument with that. Scientists are researching other methods to combat unhealthy bacteria. Doctors around the world are recognizing this and are cutting back on prescriptions for all infections that can be, resolved naturally by our own immune defenses over a period of time.

Stop using anti bacterial soaps, use normal soap, let you kids get their hands dirty and for goodness sake don't panic if they eat a few worms, they will get over it, their immune systems are very powerful if not exposed to the continued excessive use of unnatural antibiotics!

Now on to mass sterilization

Mass sterilization is counter to nature. If evolution be a fact (which it is) then why are we still producing fertile humans? Evolution is about the survival and improvement of our species, if we ignore that we bypass nature and condemn ourselves to oblivion. Our brains have developed hugely over the last few millennia, let's use them.

Mass medical sterilization, if we apply common sense, surly must lead to the extinction of the human race. Any biologist will tell you we pass on our genes then sterilization will inevitably alter our DNA, so it follows that eventually all children will be born sterile, it will spread like a virus. something that natural selection is the opposite of, it is counter intuitive. Why are we fighting nature, and not working with it?

The process of evolution over millions of years, has without compassion wiped out as much as 99% of weaker biological life on this planet, if we bring sterilization of humans into the mix nature will be happy to comply.

As for food shortage and over population

The human mind has reached an amazing height in it's evolution. There are are many arid and dry dessert lands that by developments in horticulture can be turned into lush vegetation, food bowls and new habitats for our expanding population, as well as new jobs and prosperity. The Israelis have proved this through the use of hydroponics. We need to pump the abundant supply of water deep under our desserts, not oil.

As again the future is the hands of science, we need not be so pessimistic, but this brings me back to my original premise, namely 'Climate Change'. We need to take control of this and allow our collective minds to take it seriously and resolve it. Sterilization and slaughtering humans is not the answer, if we use our rapidly evolving brains we will find much better solutions.

Where Hitler and Stalin comparable?

I can't sum up the energy to argue this as the truth is self evident, look at your history books. They were among the most evil bastards of the 20th century ... they both committed mass murder on a horrendous scale, Hitler on the Jews, Stalin on his own people ... I don't give a fuck about what they did for their respective economies, it will never justify their murderous actions. Enough said!
TommyGunn said:
I'm not suggesting a lethal virus.
That made me feel better. :)
Over the last few years, many states and governments have passed laws legalizing same sex marriage, this is something I celebrate.

Recently in Australia it was put to the public, via plebiscite, to vote on the matter, and in spite of protests by conservative politicians and radical religious groups the voice of the people where heard, and the vote was passed. Thank God. It is now legal In Australia for two guys or two girls to join in wedlock.

I'm not gay, but I respect the right of choice. If two people love each other, how dare we deny their right to marry?

In the West, hard right republicans, old fashioned fundamentalist Moslems and Catholics are slowly loosing the battle to maintain their ridiculous outdated views on morality, however the Arabic block and such counties as Indonesia still condone execution, beating and stoning to death of what they call homosexual perverts, including women! This must change.

Statistics show that the majority of gays are respectful citizens, law abiding and moral humans. I am friends with a couple of gay women who raised a girl, they didn't indoctrinate her as gay, never abused her and she eventually married a really nice guy, they remain a happy family.

One the other hand, Catholic priests who are forbidden to have a natural, normal sex relationship, are some of the worst child molesters in history. Who are the perverts now?
Woah ,gay rights?! Hottest topic of the 90s, bro... y'all some fucking light weights. This thread is embarrassing. Let's go.

1. Gays deserve no rights as rights should be privileges given for the fulfillment of corresponding duties and homosexuals serve no purpose either to the State or to human evolution as a whole.

2. Higher education is not for the mass man and should focus on the sacred sciences as a means to instill wisdom and strengthen the spirit.

3. Global warming is the sword of Kalki that will aid in his vengeance on the undesirables standing in the way of the new Golden Age.

4. metaphysical ideals are worth whatever amount of human lives it takes to fulfill them. Nothing done for the sake of a higher purpose can be evil.
Cade said: Woah ,gay rights?! Hottest topic of the 90s, bro... y'all some fucking light weights. This thread is embarrassing. Let's go.
The only embarrassing thing here are your flimsy arguments.

Cade said: Gays deserve no rights as rights should be privileges given for the fulfillment of corresponding duties and homosexuals serve no purpose either to the State or to human evolution as a whole.
Human evolution is hardly affected by gay couples, in fact procreation is increasing. Kimseys study in the 40's found that gays only amount to a small percentage of our population, and nothing has changed for thousands of years, The evolution of our species is not threatened by gays. In fact gay couples who adopt children and raise them straight are increasing our chances of survival.

As I mentioned I am not gay, but I stand for the rights of all honest human beings to exist.

Are you a genocidal maniac? How can you say gays have no right to exist? You're missing the point. Many gay couples have adopted children that society would have otherwise rejected, they bring them up as any straight person like you and I would.

Cade said: Global warming is the sword of Kalki that will aid in his vengeance on the undesirables standing in the way of the new Golden Age.
Well isn't that just so convenient, on the one hand you espouse science as enriching the human spirit, then resort to ancient religious bogus Hindu profits such as Kalki to back up your argument. You may as well site Revelations from the bible. As an atheist who truly trusts science that doesn't wash with me!

If a golden age truly exists it's in the hands of Scientists to combat global warming, not some doomsday predicting, primitive dessert cave dwellers whose historical existence are questionable!

Cade said: metaphysical ideals are worth whatever amount of human lives it takes to fulfill them. Nothing done for the sake of a higher purpose can be evil.
If nothing done for the sake of a higher purpose can be evil? Then why do you exclude gay couples ... you sadly contradict yourself my friend, the only higher purpose is evolution. Humans will continue reproduce until the to end of the world or we sadly sterilize ourselves. That however will not be caused by gays, only our own heterosexual nuclear loving selves!
To be fair, he didn't say homosexuals were "evil" or bad. Just that they served no purpose and thus hold no value in the larger scale of existence.

Some people don't see certain humans as being "good" or "bad". Just useful and not useful. And when something doesn't have a use it's usually discarded.
otaku_emmy said:
To be fair, he didn't say homosexuals were "evil" or bad. Just that they served no purpose and thus hold no value in the larger scale of existence.

Some people don't see certain humans as being "good" or "bad". Just useful and not useful. And when something doesn't have a use it's usually discarded.
With respect Emmy the point I am disputing is 'gays serve no purpose', I believe they do.

Most gays couples work in jobs, pay taxes, raise children and quietly contribute to society. I think it's unfair to say they are not useful.

To say they are of no use is stereotyping them. This approach is archaic and reflects a homophobic, paranoid view, reminiscent of our prejudice against African Americans, indigenous cultures and Jews. We need to move on.

Again I stress gays are not effecting evolution!

It's time to move forward into an age of tolerance and understanding, after all, we are not primitives any more.
eclimial said:
Most gays couples work in jobs, pay taxes, raise children and quietly contribute to society. I think it's unfair to say they are not useful.
Yeah… but that’s not cuz their gay tho. That’s what Cade and Emmy are trying to point out, I THINK. Maybe I’m wrong tho cuz I’m stupid af
mattiasc02 said:
Yeah… but that’s not cuz their gay tho. That’s what Cade and Emmy are trying to point out, I THINK. Maybe I’m wrong tho cuz I’m stupid af
Cade and Emmy clearly made the point that gays are not useful and serve no use.

That's what I dispute

Why do we make the distinction? My point is gays are humans and have the right to exist, pay taxes, work, raise kids and marry, just like us, nothing more or less.
I'm bisexual, by the by. :p

I'm not saying they're NOT "useful". It's just that...to the universe, men marrying men and women marrying woman means nothing.

But you see the universe and the forces at work in the world differently than either Cade or I do so there's always going to be a fundamental misunderstanding between us.

There can never be peace or mutual understanding and tolerance. It's not possible. But coexistence is an option.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm bisexual, by the by. :p

I'm not saying they're NOT "useful". It's just that...to the universe, men marrying men and women marrying woman means nothing.

But you see the universe and the forces at work in the world differently than either Cade or I do so there's always going to be a fundamental misunderstanding between us.

There can never be peace or mutual understanding and tolerance. It's not possible. But coexistence is an option.
But why? Surely you must understand that the love of two people means everything, not nothing, that is so sad.

Why do we misunderstand one another?

I disagree that there can never be peace or mutual understanding and tolerance. Cade spoke of 'The Golden Age' let's usher it in now, if not in our time maybe but for the future of our kids.

This planet has gone rogue, we fight and bicker like kids in the play ground, let's end this fighting now. We are a race of many colors and sexual preferences, but I must believe in a brighter future for our human race, for the sake of my grandchildren and their sanity!

Let gays be gays, blacks be black, Asians be Asians and straights be straight, what's the damn problem with that?

Maybe I'm just dreaming, yes?
I mean, depending on who you ask this IS a dream. None of us are really awake.

But I digress. You say there's no God. I say there is. Some say everyone has a place and everyone deserves love, others would disagree. That will never change. It CAN'T change. In the eyes of the universe, no one person is more deserving of anything than another.

True unity can only be accomplished by death and destruction. And, in the end, not everyone's gonna make the cut.

P.S. It feels hella weird talking like this. I don't ever really get to do it.
I sound stupid but here I go. The philosophy I live by is if someone’s not gonna accept me than I can’t change that. I’m literally friends with someone who thinks being gay is like, stupid or something like that (idk I forget I’ll ask him) but he’s still friends with me cuz I’m a nice person.

I also don’t care how other ppl feel/think about certain things, as long as they are good ppl. I mean ofc I’ll be interested in what they have to say but I don’t have this taboo list of sorts

Edit: and what if the life we live was a dream from another dimension, and then when we die, we fucking wake up in that other dimension, and then we die in that dimension, then reincarnation happens (the next dream)

A fucking concept???
otaku_emmy said:
You say there's no God. I say there is.
I say Amen sister, at least we agree on something :)

P.S. It feels hella weird talking like this. I don't ever really get to do it
Feels liberating yes?

mattiasc02 said:
what if the life we live was a dream from another dimension, and then when we die, we fucking wake up in that other dimension, and then we die in that dimension, then reincarnation happens (the next dream)
I feel like that all the time :)
There are so many conspiracies I get confused ... so many controversies, so little time.

1. Was Harvey Oswald the lone shooter in the J.F.K assassination?

No I don't think so, there is no way he could have gotten of so many shots in such quick time, with amazing accuracy, especially from an antiquated slow reloading rifle at such distance.

2. Was the moon landing a fake?

Or course not! Images from the Parks telescope which captured the filmed landing could not have been manufactured in real time, even by Stanley Kubrick!

3. Did the US government bring down the trade Towers on 9/11 as a false flag? Well, it seemed like a controlled demolition to me, but I'm not sure.

Your opinions please, I am in need of enlightenment and truth!
1. It is foolish to think that one person was behind it all, especially considering his death soon after. The entire US political climate is like that, always has been after WW2, always will be. And it's all thanks to libertarians. Remember, it doesn't have to be a rival. If they are your friends and you make some decisions that they don't agree with, you're as good as dead. And he was good as dead.

2. The stupidity of modern day sheep is astounding. As a physicist, that's all I'm going to say on this.

3. 9/11? I have never investigated on the matter, but I hold no side. It can be an inside job, like Japan did with the train in China in order to invade China (WW2). Except this time, make it seem like some Middle East country did it in order to invade them. Remember, the US has been meddling with (I believe) Iraq way before 9/11. Or this might as well have been a terrorist attack because of that meddling. The amount of premature deaths of 9/11 survivors is questionable and makes me lean onto the "inside job" idea. But I'm of an open mind when it comes to such things.
Tensa said:
1. It is foolish to think that one person was behind it all, especially considering his death soon after. The entire US political climate is like that, always has been after WW2, always will be. And it's all thanks to libertarians. Remember, it doesn't have to be a rival. If they are your friends and you make some decisions that they don't agree with, you're as good as dead. And he was good as dead.
I agree, Kennedy pissed a lot of people off, he refused to support the Vietnam war and by doing so threatened the US military complex (which Eisenhower warned against) Kennedy pissed off the CIA and did not support the Bay Of Pigs invasion in Cuba. He was mercilessly assassinated by a team of professional killers, not Oswald who was a hopelessly bad marksman, as proved by US military.

Kennedy's successor, LBJ was a yes man, and I believe he was a silent partner in the JFK murder

2. The stupidity of modern day sheep is astounding. As a physicist, that's all I'm going to say on this.
Enough said, again I agree, I believe in science and I believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

3. 9/11? I have never investigated on the matter, but I hold no side. It can be an inside job, like Japan did with the train in China in order to invade China (WW2). Except this time, make it seem like some Middle East country did it in order to invade them. Remember, the US has been meddling with (I believe) Iraq way before 9/11. Or this might as well have been a terrorist attack because of that meddling. The amount of premature deaths of 9/11 survivors is questionable and makes me lean onto the "inside job" idea. But I'm of an open mind when it comes to such things.
This is such a grey area, it seems so mysterious to me, so many unanswered questions, like the death of JFK when will will know the truth?
Some people believe JFK was assassinated because he was preparing to tell the world about the aliens.
otaku_emmy said:
Some people believe JFK was assassinated because he was preparing to tell the world about the aliens.
Ha, ha, ha... your not as silly as that Emmy, no way! You have a great sense of humor and you're just winding me up right? :) LOL
Oh, I don't personally believe that. I was just listing another one of the theories some people have about the real reason for the murder.

They talked about it on TV.
otaku_emmy said:
Oh, I don't personally believe that. I was just listing another one of the theories some people have about the real reason for the murder.

They talked about it on TV.
I suppose we can look at your definition as to whether they where ON the TV or INSIDE the TV.

If two irrational conspirators are arguing INSIDE the TV then I would dismiss them and promptly turn off the TV, however if a couple of naked girls are relentlessly screwing each other ON TOP of the TV, they would have my full attention.

With, however the advent of flat screen TV's, screwing on top of the TV is less likely, unless one of you gets a severely sore bottom or breaks the fucking TV.

Now, taking in consideration the dangers of screwing ON TOP of a flat screen TV I would gently encourage the couple to quit it, or else I call an ambulance or the cops.

If they are expelled, at that point and I then turn back on the TV and suddenly much to my amazement I notice the conspirators IN the TV, not on TOP of it, that the female conspirator is noticeably naked and very attractive, then you can be sure, I will automatically believe everything she says, no matter how ridiculous her comments.

I will then send her an email inviting her to be ON my TV rather than INSIDE of it, and as I have a flat screen I agree she will stay on top, because I'm a gentleman, and god help me ... damn the hemorrhoids, I can deal with them latter, ouch!!.
eclimial said:
It's time to move forward into an age of tolerance and understanding, after all, we are not primitives any more.
You don't find it egotistical to assume that the entire length of human history was wrong and we only figured out life in the last 50 years or that modern egalitarian morality is going to outlast western culture?

eclimial said:
Science, science, science, science, science, science, science ad infinitum
Your love of science runs no deeper than lofty Carl Sagan quotes over images of space on Facebook. To you science isn't a simple method of observation, it's religion in and of itself and your blind faith is no different from the medieval peasant relying on the word of the priest.
Tensa said:
1. Re: JFK
About JFK, There are many books that have been written on the subject - my dad had bought most of them....Basically JFK had taken 3 stands that were most unpopular with the deep state:

• JFK opposed Israel developing the atomic bomb.
  • JFK was opposed to entering the Vietnam War (What for? It was a French colony) and was not interested in starting a war with Cuba (which could result in a direct confrontation with the USSR).
  • JFK wanted to diminish the power of the US Federal Reserve Bank and return that authority to the US Treasury.
  • It is well understood that at that time, the CIA was farming out its dirty work to Mossad.....and letting Israel develop a nuke was the payback - JFK had to go.
  • The Pentagon wanted to play with their toys, the MIC was wetting itself over the prospects of huge contracts and the Deep State was infatuated with Dominoes.... well the theory anyway.
  • This had the Wall Street banksters running scared - Realize that the FED has NEVER been fully audited by an independent, accredited accounting firm to this very day.
JFK had enough enemies and any one of them that would take the lead....the others had their back. There would be an obfuscation no matter who pulled the trigger.

2. faking the moon landing
It has been said that faking the moon landing would have been more difficult than actually doing it.

3. Provocations since WW2?
The US has been using provocations since the 1776 war of secession (The Boston Tea Party anyone?), Remember the Maine, The US-Mexico wars that resulted in the annexation of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California from Mexico were instigated by "settler uprisings that baited the Mexican army"....
I have pondered long in my life, why, as an agnostic, I am really attracted to Christmas, after all, it has become an over commercialized reason for retailers to make a shit load of money using the pathetic excuse that it's a religious holiday.

So why do I love Christmas? Why am I not like Dickens's Scrooge character with his bah humbug mentality?

I hate visiting the supermarket and being forced to listen to annoying Christmas carols and being bombarded with overpriced chocolates, turkey, pickles and hazel nuts and ridiculously long ques to get to the checkout!

And yet I still love Christmas!

And I'm not over fond of the lies we tell our children that Santa brings them gifts. When we as parents actually pay for the damn presents out of our hard earned cash as our expression of love for our kids, and not some bogus mythical fictitious Santa character who climbs down chimneys (even if we don't have one) and traverses the whole planet in a single night using only a sled and half a dozen reindeer. It's absolute fucking rubbish.

So why as a borderline atheist do I love this festive season?

Simple, it's all about the celebration of the birth of a remarkable person, Jesus, a man who spoke the words "Love each other as I have loved you" ... He was wrong about many things but not that. He was a poet, not a God.

Christmas is a time that brings families, friends, neighbors together, and on that one awesome day every year we are surrounded by a mystical magical rare sense of peace and love!

That's why I love Christmas!!
I make no apologies, but I'm going after Trump again.

He is a rambunctious fool.

(Rambunctious, definition: difficult to control or handle; wildly boisterous: a rambunctious child. turbulently active and noisy: a social gathering that has become rambunctious and out of hand).

I sadly compare Trump to other rambunctious idiots, such as Kim Jong Il, Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin, all seem intent to drive us us to economic oblivion and nuclear war, why in Gods name do we tolerate the stupidity of these fools.

However the greatest of these idiots is Trump, he, not only has fired a record number of intelligent advisers but now threatens thousands of government workers wages, using them as blackmail and threatening their living because he want's to build (in the words of Pink Floyd) some mad buggers wall!!

At the cost of 5 billion dollars, Trump hopes to keep the Mexicans out, well guess what, his wall only covers 500 miles of a two thousand mile border, fat chance, this guy is an idiot.

Trump lost the mid term elections and now the Democrats have him by the throat, I hope they don't back down. Impeach this idiot NOW, before his ego destroys us all.

I hearken back to a previous post, Trump is about to wreck our economies with his crazy trade war with China, and now calls Kim Jong Il a great guy! WTF?

I am Australian, and we look to the US for leadership, but Trump is not a leader ... he is in our eyes a rambunctious spoiled child, why oh why did this man get elected?

America you made a bad mistake!

Someone needs to rip off Trumps idiotic topee and expose him for what he is, a narcissistic, bald headed, egotistical, rambunctious, megalomaniac!!

God help us all, have we collectively lost our minds, what happened to the age of enlightenment ?
Seth Meyers - A Closer Look

Seth Meyers is a creative genius, and Trump remains a joke!
I'm going to murder you someday.
Cade said:
I'm going to murder you someday.
Wow! was that a threat or some twisted sense of humor?

If it was sick joke, signify by saying so.

If not I WILL report you to the FBI within 24 hours! And I will refer your death threat to a moderator.

I am here to express opinions, and contribute to our community ... not to be subjected to death threats.