I feel like you're not using the term "politics" correctly (or you're just baiting an argument). What's your native language and what idea are you trying to convey?
"Politics" is the method of how multiple parties come to make a decision to govern something. Wether or not you're able to post your opinion on this site is a result of politics. So to say it doesn't affect you is patently wrong.

Although I do think this is bait as you went from saying that politics affects no one, to complaining about your parents political views within 2 lines.
They're both the bad guys. How dare they blemish the pure lands of Kashmir over their petty squabble!
Tensa said:
They're both the bad guys. How dare they blemish the pure lands of Kashmir over their petty squabble!
Personally, as long as I don't have to deal with any nuclear fallout, I could care less.....It was the general level of sarcasm wrt "MSM objective reporting" that I thought make the video worth posting. What a farce. Would like to know the result of that coin toss ;)
traz64 said:
I feel like you're not using the term "politics" correctly (or you're just baiting an argument). What's your native language and what idea are you trying to convey?
"Politics" is the method of how multiple parties come to make a decision to govern something. Wether or not you're able to post your opinion on this site is a result of politics. So to say it doesn't affect you is patently wrong.

Although I do think this is bait as you went from saying that politics affects no one, to complaining about your parents political views within 2 lines.
I speak english and always will. Its fine, everytime i join a site i get called a troll because i have unpopular opinions (reddit mainly).
And mainly i hate how people are so overly pasionate about it when i painfully dont care. Plus all political debates have this anomolus effect to make all grown ups turn into 3 year old children throwing a tantrum
Also i said if your in a CORRUPT contry it effects you. Im in the states, not indonesia
1. Your stated opinion is that you have no opinion at all, which is an oxymoron.
2. America IS corrupt.
Many* Americans don't know what a bad life goes like. They have the opportunities to make a ton of cash and buy the latest things and glutton on food all year round. Buying a new phone every three months? A new car every two or so years? Where having a social status among your peers is of higher importance than the small things giving you happiness.

I wonder, if you took those away, how would people over there fair?
Not everyone is like that. You should know that too.
I know. But most city folk will, kinda, be like that. The part about opportunities is still valid. There are virtually none over here. To this day, the US is still a land full of opportunities for us.
otaku_emmy said:
1. Your stated opinion is that you have no opinion at all, which is an oxymoron.
2. America IS corrupt.
1. How?
2. Compared to North Korea, China, Indonesia, Mexico? Dude, America is a walk in the park compared to other countries out there. Anyone who says "Oh AmErIcA iZ sEw CuRrUpTt!!1!" clearly has been pampered way too much as a kid.
1. If you say you don't have an opinion or that you don't care, then you CAN'T have an opinion.

2. I wasn't comparing America to those countries. Obviously there are way worse places to live in the world. I'm not an idiot. But it's equally naive of you to say America has no internal issues at all and to make America seem like some utopia.

Yeah, life can be a walk in the park. If you're born with money, if you're beautiful, if you're smart, if your opportunities are handed to you, if you're not abused or taken advantage of. But not everyone has the great fortune of living a charmed life. Not even here.
otaku_emmy said:
1. If you say you don't have an opinion or that you don't care, then you CAN'T have an opinion.

2. I wasn't comparing America to those countries. Obviously there are way worse places to live in the world. I'm not an idiot. But it's equally naive of you to say America has no internal issues at all and to make America seem like some utopia.

Yeah, life can be a walk in the park. If you're born with money, if you're beautiful, if you're smart, if your opportunities are handed to you, if you're not abused or taken advantage of. But not everyone has the great fortune of living a charmed life. Not even here.
Im not saying its a Utopia, but its better then other countries out there. Mainly my give-a-fuckness about life can be described by, US during WWII.
...We...were involved in WWII...
otaku_emmy said:
...We...were involved in WWII...
Yeah, but not untill Japan interfiered.
What im saying is, It's not my problem unless you make it my problem.
Booky-chan said:
Yeah, but not untill Japan interfiered.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

What im saying is, It's not my problem unless you make it my problem.
Is this the start of a sovereign citizen argument?
Okay, my history knowlage isnt perfect, but lets be honest we all slept through that class
Is this the start of a sovereign citizen argument?
I dont even know what that is
Booky-chan said:
Okay, my history knowlage isnt perfect, but lets be honest we all slept through that class
So you're stupid and retarded? Gotchu.
TommyGunn said:
So you're stupid and retarded? Gotchu.
What do i need the stuff from history class for in real life? The only use i see for it is memes
You....almost don't seem like a real person. You're like a parody.
otaku_emmy said:
You....almost don't seem like a real person. You're like a parody.
Everyone says that. Ugh.
No one is the bad guy here. It is just modi and his ego that has gotten the better of him and also the indian media and their ego as well and also being total maniacs.
ssagwp said:
No one is the bad guy here. It is just modi and his ego that has gotten the better of him and also the indian media and their ego as well and also being total maniacs.
The US has poured billions of dollars into the ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence is the premier intelligence agency of Pakistan), first to sponsor the Taliban against the USSR in Afghanistan and later Jundullah against Iran. These Salafist Islamic Takfiri groups don't honor borders, they fight a war against everyone that does not share and embrace their beliefs of Sharia for all. Many donors in Saudi Arabia sends billions of $$$$ to support these various groups - with many a western nation turning a blind eye to this terrorist funding. All this money gets passed around to various terrorist groups including JeM which claimed responsibility for the suicide terror attack in India that claimed some 40+ lives.

India has non-military weapons to unleash upon Pakistan, should Pakistan fail to control JeM etal. That is to weaponize (divert) the flow of water from multiple rivers that flow from India to Pakistan as a means of leverage conventional military means can’t buy. This is already a standing threat.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan allowed the US to cultivate these fundamentalist groups in Pakistan. Unfortunately, now that they are armed, trained and endemic, shutting them down will be costly not only monetarily, but also in lives.

The bad guys are the US intelligence agencies, the US state department along with the Pakistani ISI which has been corrupted by the US. Overall Pakistan's army is no match for India's Army. China in the meantime will enjoy the show. Pass the popcorn.

Edited 03.03.19 15:52
Well i agree with you about the money and that these "groups" do not honor borders but mind you that Pakistan has defeated India in all the wars that have happened until now. Pakistan might not have a big enough army as India but Pakistan is a war hardened nation (been fighting these "groups" in an open war for like more then 5 years) unlike India who have been enjoying their partnership with USA and also being more popular overall in the eyes of Europe and UK hence bringing in more business and more money into the nation unlike Pakistan.

I also agree with you about the water situation in Pakistan. Most of the water comes from rivers that go through India but Pakistan is in the process of making more dams to collect water and to not let it go to waste and to save water for times of need. Also India has already stopped supply of Pakistan's water many times which were solved through talks of both the governments.

Pakistan's prime minister has been saying this again and again that they want peace with India and is ready for a full investigation and with full cooperation of the Pakistani government about this attack on the Indian nation but Modi and the Indian media have been doing nothing but trying to start a war and have been labeled as a war mongering prime minister and media. The Pakistani media have thoughts that Modi did this for his own gains for the upcoming elections in May(?) just so the extremists or anti Muslim or anti Pakistan population in India will give him the votes and Modi can become the prime minister again.
Unfortunately one of the shortcomings of a 'democracy" is that when a terrorist attack kills scores of people, the government is forced "to do something" or it is seen as weak. Attacking and destroying Afghanistan was, in hindsight not the smartest thing for the US to do as a response to 9/11. 4Trillion dollars later, Thousands of US casualties and the Taliban.......is still there...

There is a big difference between fighting Terrorist groups, even in open battle than fighting a heavily equipped peer army. Neither Pakistan nor India have done so in recent times - hope it stays that way.
Dying to hear Eclimial’s opinion on Tarrant.
This political advertisement was banned in Finland from movie theaters......but you can watch it on youtube: https://youtu.be/Nuj9OE_ykHY
Why is that controversial? A few facts. HK has a population of nearly 8 million people, even 100,000 people on the streets protesting is less than 0.2% of the population. Every country has a disenfranchised minority that will take advantage of a situation if they think they can benefit from it.

There are several key points that need to be understood.
  • The US is currently waging an economic war against China.
  • The US is also routinely performing Freedom on Navigation actions in Chinese waters, challenging Chinese sovereignty.
  • After the US unilaterally Abrogated the INF treaty, where is the first place the US is looking to base Intermediate Range Missiles - Asia (Not Europe). So all the hype about Russia "violating" the treaty was just bunk, it was China that was the target all along.
  • Finally, the US LOVES their color revolutions as a way to put pressure on its adversaries. Just look at the photos of the protests and the flags that are being waved in the streets.
    • These have worked out so well for the former CIS countries such as Georgia, whose economy is in the toilet and for Ukraine whose economy (uh, what economy...)
    • The US deputy ambassador held meetings with protest leaders, wondering if the ambassador provided cookies and tea?
    • Now the US tries this with Hong Kong. It will not work but it is definitely a problem China does not need.
Those troops are more likely for keeping the "Problems" confined to HK. China knows:
  • that HK is a major financial center and does not want to damage that status.
  • that Taiwan is watching very closely and that a misstep by China will nix any chance for a peaceful reunification in the foreseeable future.
So does the US and so do the protestors understand this and they exploit it, with violence, petrol bombs and projectiles hurled at the police in hopes of getting "a response."
A massive crackdown would not be in China's interests, why we have not seen this even though the protests began back on June 8.
eclimial said:
I agree, Kennedy pissed a lot of people off, he refused to support the Vietnam war and by doing so threatened the US military complex (which Eisenhower warned against) Kennedy pissed off the CIA and did not support the Bay Of Pigs invasion in Cuba. He was mercilessly assassinated by a team of professional killers, not Oswald who was a hopelessly bad marksman, as proved by US military.
This is such a grey area, it seems so mysterious to me, so many unanswered questions, like the death of JFK when will will know the truth?
I think that we will never know the truth, and we can only guess. It is amazing that one person tried to stop so many evil things, and was killed for it. What was the price of the war in Vietnam, how many casualties were there ... a threat to the American military complex ... ok. We just could have avoided this.
QUESTION:

Do ya'll think it's disrespectful to sample religious chants in songs?