Hey there! Really hope I'm doing this right, this forum section is an absolute maze to me.
The error I'd like to report is as follows: whenever I try to view a post when logged in, I won't be taken to the post screen, instead I'll view the image in my browser in a manner similar to what would happen if i were to select "view image" from a right-click menu. It works fine when I'm not logged in. This is consistent between konachan.com and konachan.net. Here's an example of the kind of URL I'm taken to whenever this error occurs: https://konachan.net/post/browse#286055. The browsers this happens on are: FireFox 68.0.1 (64-bit) & Google Chrome 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). I have not tested any other browsers. This happens on desktop, but I don't have access to any other device to test this on as my phone is currently broken. I don't have any plugins installed on either browser. Today is the first time this has happened to me, and the last time I used this site was a few days ago (can't remember the exact day). Hope this is enough information.