Tips and tricks

Bullet jumping - while you crouch, you can jump extra far. You can even glide through the air by pressing the right-mouse button.

Character customization - you can customize your character and your equipment by going to the arsenal, hovering over the thing that you want to change, selecting appearance, and choosing whatever available colours you like.

Orbiter customization - first go to the menu. Click on equipment. You will now see a button called orbiter. Click on it. Click on orbiter appearance to change the colour of the interior and click on customize landing craft to change the colour of the exterior.

Grineer - perfect for stealth missions. Pretty easy to kill and they don't seem to care about allies getting killed right next to them. If they look away you can shoot, and if they turn back and look at their fallen teammate, it's incredible because they normally never look at them.

Corpus - nightmare of stealth missions. The Corpus has shields. I hate the Corpus. I'm not going to write a paragraph about the Corpus.
Oh, wait. I already did. Oops.