Windows 10 recently forced me into half-a-day update. Because even if you have windows 10, you need to keep yourself updated/upgraded in order to still receive support or whatever. I'm going to leave it on until I wake up, fuck you Windows. It takes less time to install Windows 10 and it takes half a day to install updates? I mean, one SINGLE update? Meanwhile Ubuntu has it easy. Of course, they do discontinue support for older releases, but that's fine. The difference CAN be overwhelming depending on what you're used to, but the transition is smooth (the only downside between the transitions is if you're coding, because then the compiler can get messed up and bla bla bla).

Yes, I'm using 2 OS, different hard drives.

@RyuZU: You miscalculated in your distribution. Swap's fine, though some would say that 10MB is enough (which generally is, but yeah, pump those numbers baby). Looks fine, though, I imagine the amount of space is retarded. Lemme see. Here. Ignore the snaps, they are their own domain. Now, what I have are two internal HDDs. We are looking at sda. It has a few partitions. I only partitioned /home and /swap (and maybe /boot iirc, idk why it's not showing). I put about 56GB to the OS and any installed libraries or whatever you'll add afterwards. It's more than enough. /home is your "My Computer" thing (without the Windows folder in C:/). And SWAP deals with virtual RAM (iirc). sdb is my Windows HDD. Here it is in a bit more detail (using gParted). Here's my Linux HDD and it's very minimalist partitioning table. You can clearly see the difference in file system format. You don't really need more unless you want to go heavy on whoknowswhat programs installed though sudo apt. By not giving your other directories a limit and setting just your base directory (/ ) to a partition eases on the restrictions (it's not necessary unless you're imposing it for security issues).