Got it, now you can reach level 72 + OP 8, it took almost a month helping a friend to reach 72, but it was little by little, but you can do it in less time, just repeat the boss on uvhm again and again, it's tiring for some, when I get to OP 10 I'll have to farm equipment all over again, but this time it will be little by little.

Pre-sequel I'm maximum level with Nisha, and 30 and something with Aurelia, and I want to play with Athena one day, but I'm not so excited about playing pre-sequel like the 2.

I learned two glitches, Unlimited Launcher Ammo, you use The Sham and Logan's Gun (low level), and double shot to make the rocket jump, you need Badaboom(low level), you can use other weapons, but I learned with this, and The Sham to absorb the bullet and not kill you, you fist shoot, press reload, and at the same time press "v(melee)" and shoot, two bullet come out, on the keyboard is horrible, at first I learned to use the rocket jump to try to skip the digipeak, but it's hard for me on the keyboard, I already gave up, but it can be useful against raid boss, after you showed me the axton glitch, I looked for some.