The first option didn't work, with NAT-PMP/UPnP enabled on uTorrent and no forwarding rules.

I tried to use the router as a switch, at first I didn't know what it was, but I researched it and I think I understood, I disabled 2 DHCP related settings, then the cable that was to connect to the WAN, I connect to the LAN along with computer cable, but after this appears Status "Disconnected" and "check the WAN port connection", and I have no internet access, I think I may have misunderstood, or the router does not support.

The other only has one entry, and it's LAN, that connects to the router's WAN.

I have a router from another brand, D-link, I never used it, I tried to configure it today after resetting it, but for some reason it didn't work, I got the login and password from the ISP, put it in almost the same settings as the other, still without internet.

I tried to assign a static IP, I put the range from 100 to 150 and the computer a static ip with the end .222.

uTorrent I use the old version, from 2011 I think, but I'll try now with qBitorrent.

Lastly I tried DMZ, it also didn't work, it's probably me doing something wrong.

But before I didn't have all that difficulty, I forgot to say it yesterday, but I updated the modem firmware last year, I'll try to download the previous one, the modem manufacturer's website is not working, I find out which ports were I used, 8999, 65535, 13363, 42688.

I called my ISP, they didn't know what I was talking about, I gave up