RyuZU said:
Yeah, I use 2 routers, not to mention a wireless repeater, one the main router and the other for WiFi
You had originally said you use two routers. Now I see you only use one.

A modem with only one LAN port should not be a router. And since your WiFi router is set to connect via PPPoE, it should be connecting directly to the ISP.

RyuZU said:
port forwarding
RyuZU said:
also for port forwarding, the IP is 192.168.0.222 or the public IP?
The image shows you forwarding the port to 192.168.0.100. Double check what IP your forwarding rules are set for and double check what your local IP is. If you're forwarding the ports to the wrong IP, then it would never work even with UPnP or NAT-PMP or DMZ.

BTW, I'd advise against using DMZ in your case.
---
Now that I understand your setup better, here are a few things you can try (Best to try these in the order listed):

A) As mentioned above, make sure you aren't forwarding the ports to the wrong IP.

B) Try a different random port in uTorrent. Don't forward any ports or set any rules. Just let UPnP handle that and see if it works right with another port.

C) Forward a random port to your computer (one that you have NOT used with uTorrent). Also, open Windows Firewall and create incoming rules to allow that port. Then go to an online port checker to see if the port is open.

If the port isn't open, then either:
a) You messed up somewhere
b) You have another firewall installed
c) Your router is broken and won't acknowledge the port forwarding rules
d) Your ISP is blocking most or all ports (I've heard of that happening before)

If the port is open, turn off the option in uTorrent that adds a Firewall rule. Then close and re-open uTorrent and then set it to use that port you opened.

D) I see in one of your screenshots that your connection to your ISP uses PPPoE. That means your router needs a username and password in order to connect. If you know the username and password (and the Gateway IP for your ISP), you can try a factory reset for your router.

NOTE: The Gateway IP you will need for your ISP does NOT start with "192.168.0".

You can use the DNS server your ISP provides, or you can just use 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.

E) Find someone local who can come over and check it out in person.

*Edit:
Actually, I took for granted that you set up your computer correctly to use a static IP. Though, if you still have trouble, I should look at your IPv4 settings as well.