This topic is locked.

Trouble with blacklisting
Hello so recently after the sudden surge of Sailor moon images i decided to add the tag onto my blacklist for a while it worked but when i came back to revisit the site it had been reverted even though my blacklist was still valid so i don't know know what is going on at all. Here's the tags i attemped to blacklist.

sailor_moon sailor_moon_(character)

I would really appriciate further assistance with this bothersome issue.
Which image(s) are you seeing that you think should match your blacklist?

Each line in your blacklist settings is treated as a single blacklist rule. So your blacklist should match any posts in sailor_moon sailor_moon_(character). If you click on that link, everything there should be blacklisted.

There's no real point in having the copyright tag in that blacklist though. sailor_moon_(character) would do the same thing since all posts tagged "sailor_moon_(character)" are also tagged "sailor_moon".

Maybe the blacklist you really want is:
tsukino_usagi
sailor_moon_(character)
Or maybe just:
sailor_moon
Zolxys said:
Which image(s) are you seeing that you think should match your blacklist?

Each line in your blacklist settings is treated as a single blacklist rule. So your blacklist should match any posts in sailor_moon sailor_moon_(character). If you click on that link, everything there should be blacklisted.

There's no real point in having the copyright tag in that blacklist though. sailor_moon_(character) would do the same thing since all posts tagged "sailor_moon_(character)" are also tagged "sailor_moon".

Maybe the blacklist you really want is:
Or maybe just:
Understood the image i am seeing is https://konachan.com/post/show/307283/blonde_hair-blue_eyes-choker-close-gilse-headband-
How many images do you see not blacklisted in the following search?
sailor_moon sailor_moon_(character) limit:100

If you see none, your blacklist is working correctly. Keep in mind that blacklisted images will only be hidden on search pages, history pages and profile pages.

If you see all the posts in that search, there's a problem with your blacklist (eg. Typo, non-spacing characters, unsupported whitespace characters). The line you pasted above works for me. Try clearing your blacklist completely (Ctrl+A, Delete) and entering the line again from scratch.

If you're only seeing one or a few posts in that search:
  • Double check that the two tags in that search are really the same two you have on a line of your blacklist
  • Clear your browser's cache
  • Try a different browser
Zolxys said:
How many images do you see not blacklisted in the following search?
sailor_moon sailor_moon_(character) limit:100

If you see none, your blacklist is working correctly. Keep in mind that blacklisted images will only be hidden on search pages, history pages and profile pages.

If you see all the posts in that search, there's a problem with your blacklist (eg. Typo, non-spacing characters, unsupported whitespace characters). The line you pasted above works for me. Try clearing your blacklist completely (Ctrl+A, Delete) and entering the line again from scratch.

If you're only seeing one or a few posts in that search:
  • Double check that the two tags in that search are really the same two you have on a line of your blacklist
  • Clear your browser's cache
  • Try a different browser
Your advice helped thank you so much.
All of the images were showing but following your help fixed it.
Gonna wock da thwead den. UWU