Greetings.

Since I’m new here, I thought it would be impolite not to introduce myself, and this seems like the most appropriate place to do it.

Name: Esutēto

Sex: Male / Straight

Age: N/A (According to Einstein, everything is relative; therefore, Time – and, thus, Age – is relatively irrelevant)

Likes: Games (Doom, Half-Life, Star Wars: TIE Fighter); music (The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Kinoco Hotel, Pink Floyd); film (Tarkovsky, Kurosawa); literature (H.G. Wells, Aldous Huxley); art (H.R Giger, Chris Foss, Boris Vallejo); anime (Leiji Matsumoto, Studio Ghibli); Konachan; writing; drawing (traditional and/or digital); gravure (well, just because...)

Dislikes: Music, film and literature that has no artistic merit or substance (think throwaways); rude people; loud noise; crowds; people with no sense of humor or irony

So, there you have it. I decided to write my introduction in bullet point format for the sake of brevity. You see, I suffer from a condition known as “literary elephantitis.”

That’s just a fancy way of saying that when I write, words tend to flow from me. It’s almost like free-form (un)consciousness.

I can be pretty idiosyncratic at times, but please don’t hold that against me. It’s just the way I’m wired.

I look forward to chatting and interacting with you all (or most of you). And, in the future, I hope to make a viable contribution to your fine site.

Thank you for reading. :)