blood chihuri405 clouds dark gloves grass gray_eyes gray_hair gun hoodie long_hair original pantyhose shorts sky tie weapon zoya_(chihuri)

Edit | Respond

Is this weapon oversized or is the girl realy 130cm tall?
arhangel944 said:
Is this weapon oversized or is the girl realy 130cm tall?
The author of this image could not correctly keep the dimensions of the AN-94 he depicted. In fact, the AN-94 has the same dimensions as the AK-74.
Ouri said:
The author of this image could not correctly keep the dimensions of the AN-94 he depicted. In fact, the AN-94 has the same dimensions as the AK-74.
zoya´s size rages from 130cm(in post #287750) to 160cm(in post #274044) including 140cm(in post #278792) which is little bit strange, but artist do seem to like big guns(post #279449)
arhangel944 said:
zoya´s size rages from 130cm(in post #287750) to 160cm(in post #274044) including 140cm(in post #278792) which is little bit strange, but artist do seem to like big guns(post #279449)
The author of this image does not seem to bother much with the quality of his creations. https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73873461 - the same author portrayed the same character with the same AN-94.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.