bella_swan brown_hair dress edward_cullen long_hair moon nardack signed tears twilight watermark

Edit | Respond

This picture was really well drawn, that's why I uploaded it. Honestly, I hate twlight.
I hated too, it was over-rated, but if they made it into a anime, I would watch.......maybe...
I read the first half of the book and hated it, so even if they released an anime, I probably wouldn't watch it. >.>
Cuda007 said:
I hated too, it was over-rated, but if they made it into a anime, I would watch.......maybe...
you would so watch it
BSlove said:
so you would watch it
I said maybe, if they make it good.
Cuda007 said:
I said maybe, if they make it good.
you'll still watch it. i mean come on, romeo and juliet book was kinda not that good. and the anime was like awesome!
and besides that, i'll tie you to the chair, so you will watch it
BSlove said:
romeo and juliet book was kinda not that good. and the anime was like awesome!
I love the anime, it's amazing. I haven't read the book though.
Maho said:
I love the anime, it's amazing. I haven't read the book though.
the book is like totally different.
BSlove said:
you would so watch it
I won't. I didn't read, nor did I buy the book. I watched the film and I said: "... THIS is the film that most of the people love? Disappointing."
And if you think that there will be an anime, it will certainly not have the graphic of this picture.
I feel sorry for those who went ahead and watched the film adaptation because they won't ever give the books a chance. The movie was horrible, and I'm sure that true fans of Twilight would say the same thing.
The only good things I hear about the movie from Twilight fans is "OMG, EDWARD LOOKS SO SEXY!!!1"

Also, I haven't watched Romeo x Juliet yet...is the dub by FUNi okay or should I just watch the Japanese version?
Dubs are so lame... the americans don't have the accent, nor the attitude to dub an anime(there was only one anime with good dubbing.. but can't remembur the name). Watch it in the original version.
Tensa said:
Dubs are so lame... the americans don't have the accent, nor the attitude to dub an anime(there was only one anime with good dubbing.. but can't remembur the name). Watch it in the original version.
It's funny when they try to sound excited and they just talk in a monotone voice like a robot.
Tensa said:
Dubs are so lame... the americans don't have the accent, nor the attitude to dub an anime(there was only one anime with good dubbing.. but can't remembur the name). Watch it in the original version.
I'll agree with you on most dubbs, but I have come across some good ones, Hellsing, Chobits, and Elfen Lied to just name a few.
Cuda007 said:
I'll agree with you on most dubbs, but I have come across some good ones, Hellsing, Chobits, and Elfen Lied to just name a few.
Ninja Nonsense (english name) was a pretty good dub imo. Pani poni dash was the only anime I preferred dub over sub
Tensa said:
I won't. I didn't read, nor did I buy the book. I watched the film and I said: "... THIS is the film that most of the people love? Disappointing."
And if you think that there will be an anime, it will certainly not have the graphic of this picture.
i agree with you, i watched the twilight movie and was thinking how girls can be such freaks over it. but i only told cuda that he would watch it if it became and anime is because i live with him.
I watched the film, and read the book. And I'm disappointed, nothing special, they really overated it. I can't understand why they go crazy about Twilight
I couldn't even get through the book.
And if they made Twilight into an anime, It would be an American anime, and it wouldn't be that good.

Plus, do we need more people ranting about how "EDWARD IZZZZ SO H0TTTTTTTT." ?
Maho said:
Ninja Nonsense (english name) was a pretty good dub imo. Pani poni dash was the only anime I preferred dub over sub
I know this is rather off-topic image wise, but I have to say the worse dub I have ever seen was for Bible Black, I felt rather insulted by how they spoke.
Cuda007 said:
I know this is rather off-topic image wise, but I have to say the worse dub I have ever seen was for Bible Black, I felt rather insulted by how they spoke.
Bible black is overall pretty bad, imo. I heard a little bit of the dub, and I laughed pretty hard at how bad it was ._. Also, the art style shows every outline and bone in their body known to mankind and probably more and someone was ranting about how the sex scenes were disgusting [I don't plan on ever watching the sex scenes ;-;]
there's an anime for twilight?? :O
vaynalli said:
there's an anime for twilight?? :O
I heard that there will be a manga '-_-
Tensa said:
I heard that there will be a manga '-_-
Oh christ I hope not. Then there would be more things for people to scream about. Time to hear "OMFGZ EDDYP00 ISH REELZ AND HAWTTTT!!!!!1" again
this post needs someone who actually likes twilight, so here I am! this picture is nice, but I don't really see them looking like this as i read the books. Awesome artwork though. :)
Fuck. If twilight is turned into an anime, then otaku would be filled with dumbass bitch whores who don't have the slightest fucking clue of life. I would have to give up anime.
Never seen the movies, or read the books. But i've heard to much crap about it to even care.
I can guess this won't promise much good either...
Is it "Twilight manga"? I hoped it will be draw better. It bring to my mind "Silor Moon" style. A bit.
soulgrenade said:
Fuck. If twilight is turned into an anime, then otaku would be filled with dumbass bitch whores who don't have the slightest fucking clue of life. I would have to give up anime.
Go to 00:22 and keep watching... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4
I think you'll be satisfied.
This anime makes Twilight look hot, and I hate Twilight.
Bellejour74 said:
This anime makes Twilight look hot, and I hate Twilight.
Power of Nardack, he's my favorite
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.