black blonde_hair gun hellsing jpeg_artifacts seras_victoria short_hair thighhighs weapon

Edit | Respond

maybe that is more powerful than a Barret 50.Cal sniper rifle the barret would be way better than this gun:P and in fact that the barret 50.Cal model 82A1 looks more cooler than this gun!!!:D
You do know all the Hellsing weapons are one-of-a-kind and it is impossible for any human to handle their amount of recoil? So why would they settle with some cheap military weapon when they can have theirs custom made and ignore recoil reduction entirely?
117starpower said:
maybe that is more powerful than a Barret 50.Cal sniper rifle the barret would be way better than this gun:P and in fact that the barret 50.Cal model 82A1 looks more cooler than this gun!!!:D
Troggyman said:
You do know all the Hellsing weapons are one-of-a-kind and it is impossible for any human to handle their amount of recoil? So why would they settle with some cheap military weapon when they can have theirs custom made and ignore recoil reduction entirely?
I agree with Troggyman. Hellsing weapondary is SPECIFICALLY designed for vampires. 117starpower, if you were a vampire, and could use any weapon, no matter how powerful; would you rather use some shitty standard issue military weapon, or a gun that can destroy the hell out of anything?

FYI: The weapon in the picture is the "Harkonnen". It was named after Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, a fictional character from the Dune universe - He is also shown during the show, as the spirit of her weapon...

Anyhow - The Harkonnen is an anti-tank rifle, it can blow anything to pieces. Better than a Barret 50. Cal.
Oddyssey said:
FYI: The weapon in the picture is the "Harkonnen". It was named after Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, a fictional character from the Dune universe - He is also shown during the show, as the spirit of her weapon...

Anyhow - The Harkonnen is an anti-tank rifle, it can blow anything to pieces. Better than a Barret 50. Cal.
The gun in the picture is not the Harkonnen, the Harkonnen was the weapon that she was given by walter the weapon in the picture was the one she was standard issued when she was at the gun range. she first got the Harkonnen after there first brush with anderson.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.