blonde_hair close gloves mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica polychromatic tomoe_mami transparent vector yellow_eyes

Edit | Respond

mamichan!
・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・
Anyone recommend this series to me?
It's at Ep3 and I'm still watching it.
Wikipedia says it is an Original rather than derivative.
There are a few complaints about the witch labyrinths looking like you are tripping.
It's basically Bakemono + Hidamari Sketch in terms of presentation and art (the visuals) and a bit like Vampire Bund in mood/ambiance (Ep3 got serious...) If you didn't notice, all the mentioned series were done by SHAFT. thye're doing this one as well.

Music by Kajiura Yuuki (NOIR, MADLAX, El Cazador, .hack/SIGN + Liminality, Tsubasa Chronicles, Xenosaga II/III, etc.)

It's quite a bit surreal...Anyway, I say it's worth it just for the music as least.

EDIT: Yes, it's a completely original series from SHAFT instead of an adaptation of some sort like Sci mentions.
SciFi said:
It's at Ep3 and I'm still watching it.
Wikipedia says it is an Original rather than derivative.
There are a few complaints about the witch labyrinths looking like you are tripping.
StahnAileron said:
It's basically Bakemono + Hidamari Sketch in terms of presentation and art (the visuals) and a bit like Vampire Bund in mood/ambiance (Ep3 got serious...) If you didn't notice, all the mentioned series were done by SHAFT. thye're doing this one as well.

Music by Kajiura Yuuki (NOIR, MADLAX, El Cazador, .hack/SIGN + Liminality, Tsubasa Chronicles, Xenosaga II/III, etc.)

It's quite a bit surreal...Anyway, I say it's worth it just for the music as least.

EDIT: Yes, it's a completely original series from SHAFT instead of an adaptation of some sort like Sci mentions.
I'll keep the series in mind then.
There are a few guro factors in episode3, don't watch it if you can't stand any of them.
w7382001 said:
There are a few guro factors in episode3, don't watch it if you can't stand any of them.
Ehh...a little blood is good for your health.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.