Jolly ol', I've turned 10 without realizing it.
Tensa said:
Congratulations on your accounts 10-yearness.
o(≧▽≦)o
If my earliest post is any indication, I'd say around 9 years. Though I am NOWHERE near as active as I used to be. I still remember how young, immature, and lacking it "netiquette" I was. Goes to show how much someone can grow in nearly a decade's time.
I'm often too busy on gelbooru to the point I forget my password on here sometimes, lol. I'd have to say I'm about 10 years and 6 months.
Created my account for experiments today.
Don't worry. I wont break the servers.

YET...
PBsExperimentAccount said:
Created my account for experiments today.
Don't worry. I wont break the servers.

YET...
I would like to confirm that this is indeed me.
It is not some impostor.
I don't think you're supposed to make more than one account.
otaku_emmy said:
I don't think you're supposed to make more than one account.
This is why i need a seperate account for experiments.
What if it crashes my profile page?
I would rather have a secondary account perform the biggest crash in kona history then my primary one.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Oh, lord.
I agree.
I will ban you if you continue to post from both accounts.
otaku_emmy said:
I understand.
It will not happen again.
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Emiri-san said:
But what if we do so... in accordance with the thread topic? =D

This is my secondary account, created 4 years 16 days ago. And in case you're curious - "Why do moderators get to have a second account?" - there actually is an explanation. There are differences in how the website appears and functions depending on if a user is logged in with a normal account versus a moderator account. Although the moderator version is essentially a power-up, there are some cases (like troubleshooting site glitches or providing tutorials to inexperienced Konaites) wherein it is useful for a moderator to "go back and check" specific intricacies of how the site works for unranked users.

(Edit: For a period a while back, I used this account for social purposes because I had intentionally locked myself out of my other account. (I was being weird, typical minabi bullshit =) ) But aside from that I almost exclusively use the secondary account for weird tests like you did, Peanut-san.)

\o/
And as for me as a Konachan user in general... It began at some point with a search for anime wallpapers, maybe around 2010? But it was only in December 2012 that I started lurking frequently enough (and paying enough attention to anything on the site besides images, like comments and forum posts) to call myself some sort of Konaite. After that, I created my account on Feb 23 2013 but continued lurking until... Some time in August 2013, I think.
I'll still ban whoever it is doing it. We're not meant to do it, and it's annoying and not cute.
I've been coming back and forth to nap wallpapers for a long while now but only made an account about 9 days ago (Join Date 2019-08-15)
I joined 2013-04-13. Been inactive for 3 years but I'm back.
Join on 2012-05-12. Always coming back to the site for good wallpapers.
Tensa said:
If you survive the next 3 months you'll turn 11.
Lad you'll be 12.
>6 years now

feeling old, not so much compared to many here
TomGould34 said:
hey i actually new and registered only today lol
seems like this forum is not so active anymore(
Howdy mini-tom, welcome aboard. The forums might not see much action, but a good deal of us are still lurking. Feel free to jump in and start some.conversations in the friendly topic.
Heh... 12 Years (Join Date 2010-04-14). Don't know how long before creating account. Now i feel old..... (subconscious voice: you ARE old...)
2013, but I barely post here, I usually live on Gelbooru.

Edit: This is actually my first forum post. :\
maybe 5 years) but was joined in summer
Funny how that worked out. It's odd to see someone with absolutely no activity post in this topic. But if it weren't for that, I never would have noticed that it's been exactly ten years since I made my account.
13 year old account. Almost can't believe it has been that long. Although the days of collecting eroge CG sets in the weekends is over, it is still a lot of fun to browse and moderate the site.
Just made 12 years, losers. Everything is different but nothing changes