iamZIIIM said:
Apparently demons souls is REALLY hard, one reviewer said "its like trying to break down a cement wall with your forehead".
Demon Souls I heard was a grind-fest (not so much in that it's gameplay is hard...It's just artificially stacked against you statistically.) Not as bad as say one of the Breath of Fire games (I think it was either 4 or Dragon Quareter), where you're required to die several time and restart the game with your current stats to proceed.

I've been milking my copy of Plants vs. Zombies for the last couple weeks. Also picked up a copy of Sid Meier's Railroads! from Stardock/Impulse. Not as good as I'd hoped it to be (pathing AI for the trains is retarded; track laying is a pain in the ass: can't do complex track crossovers.) Still, I'm getting SOME entertainment out of it, I guess. Wished it had a little more depth though. Seems very much more like a casual game...

I'm tempted to try and get a copy of MissionForce: Cyberstorm running with Win7...And I've been thinking of nabbing a legit copy of X-COM: UFO Defense (Enemy Unknown in the EU.) Never got around to playing Terror from the Deep...And Apocalypse wasn't really that fun to play (balancing the game for real-time play killed it...And it didn't have the same mood as the previous games. Feels too clean, kinda like Star Trek.)