ceres19 said:
Unfortunately Baido removed access for many countries of EU. We can't register becuase we cannot input the telephone number needed to perform the registration. This is sad. Any suggestions? Thank you
Because of Baidu's restrictions, all mobile phone numbers in non-China regions cannot be registered,You can find a way to register a Baidu account on YouTube,such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3nGDLoWhQ&feature=youtu.be but I’m not sure the previous method is okay.I uploaded the wallpaper to the Internet Archive, but due to their terms, the wallpaper in 2020 was deleted,I will try to upload the 2020 wallpaper to the Internet Archive again as a temporary version because I am not sure when the Internet Archive will delete the wallpaper again in the future,If the wallpaper is deleted again I will upload it again.You can download wallpapers from 2009 to 2019 in the Internet archives.I temporarily uploaded the 2020 wallpapers to the Internet Archive.You can download them at will until they are deleted.Year 2020