FoliFF said:
Techno => See Me Now (Short Mix)
Slightly off topic, but is the picture in that song on this site, because if it isn't, I think it should be. I'd fav it.

Back on topic. (Sorry, youtube failed me again, so all I could find the song in was an AMV :P)
PAIIS said:
Slightly off topic, but is the picture in that song on this site, because if it isn't, I think it should be. I'd fav it.
I don't remember what name or the post number but it's here in konachan somewhere.
Anyway I kinda like this pokemon song: Kokoro No Fanfare
Well for japanese groups/singers, I'm a big fan of Shiina Ringo and her band Tokyo Jihen. I love her distinctive singing style and voice, and the band just does awesome music to accompany. (Himitsu, Killer Tune)

Aya is also really good too. Its unfortunate that she stop releasing new material after her last album, sort of her masterpiece to retire with type deal. (Over Night [Le Chevalier D'eon ED], Blue Butterfly, Baghdad Sky, Kinjirareta Uta)

And I also enjoy Utada Hikaru's work as well, who I assume you all know of.
FoliFF said:
Techno => See Me Now (Short Mix)
Techno is good study music for me. I like one japanese remixer, Lix who does remixes of some popular anime, game, and touhou themes. One of my favourites is this RO mix of his :Lix - Ancient Groover-Falsic Revival Mix.

I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember the first Suikoden, but I've always enjoyed this one particular remix of one of its themes.
Edit: this flash was what drew me to the song.

FoliFF said:
River Flows In You.
I also enjoy Yiruma's work as well, although I have only found time to listen to a small sample of his work. I have 10 of his albums on my harddrive and I think i've only listen to a couple.
Before I go to bed here is one of Yuki Kajiura works. Going to link some more later on
I think you all remember this one, right?
Good night Fluffy~ Going to sleep as well.... ja.
More of Yuki Kajiura works:
Parting Song From Pandora Hearts
Preparation From Pandora Hearts
Aura From .Hack//SIGN
In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon From .Hack//SIGN
Key of the Twilight From .Hack//SIGN
And here is one of my Favorits:
Fake Wings From .Hack//SIGN and A Thousand and One Nights from .hack//LIMINALITY. Here is the male version of it as a bonus: A Thousand and One Nights (Male Version)

And another song from Yamazaki Masayoshi after I watched 5 centimeters per second a while back. Dang I like this song: One more time,One more chance
I love this song, makes me mourn every time I hear it!

Toki Wo Kisamu Uta

And this another song, is so graet XD!

Bestial Invasion New
Have had this song embeded in my head for the past 2 days - Hip hip hurrah Done by the quite random londoners - pigfaceboy
Couldnt stop listening to it while in work today either...
Elfengore said:
I love this song, makes me mourn every time I hear it!

Toki Wo Kisamu Uta
Waah I forgot about that one. Because of that I just have to link The Place Where Wishes Come True II and Nagisa. Not also forget the famous Dango Daikazoku
FoliFF said:
Waah I forgot about that one. Because of that I just have to link The Place Where Wishes Come True II and Nagisa. Not also forget the famous Dango Daikazoku
Yeas this songs are so cute >w<

Oh man!, i can't sleep, this is my song right now~~Insomniac

And this other.... is so great XD! Liquid Oval

And this, is simply cute =D Hikari Hitotsu Hirari
A Place in Heaven by Two Steps From Hell

Well made soundtrack
FoliFF said:
A Place in Heaven by Two Steps From Hell
Well made soundtrack
owo,FoliFF-san that song is so amazing!! >w<

Ammm.... i love this songs~~ ^^

Aozora

Sakasama No Chou

Lilium

This songs are realy good! >w<
Elfengore said:

Ammm.... i love this songs~~ ^^

Aozora

Sakasama No Chou

Lilium

This songs are realy good! >w<
The op from Hell Girl is amazing, and oddly enough when i first started watching elfen lied i didnt like the op song but after about 4 episodes it grew on me
Elfengore said:

-snip-

Lilium

-snip-
Thanks Elfen-chan~.^ Oi, oi how could you forget Lilium music box version? By the way great songs Elfen^^

dgd18 said:
when i first started watching elfen lied i didnt like the op song but after about 4 episodes it grew on me
I could say the same at the beginning but until I heard it a few time and the music box version I loved it.

Also here is some others:
You/Dear you by Dai.
Spirited Away Ending Theme Music Box Version.
Someone Else Opening for working!!
Naraku No Hana music box version here is also the original Naraku No Hana
one song I've been listening to a lot lately is the remix of Cammy's theme from Street Fighter 2 turbo hd remix
Unstoppable by E.S Posthumus
Billy's Theme
Koitte Modakashii by Mitsumune Shinkichi
Forgotten Days by Miki Higashino
and lastly Moonlight by Yiruma
I mostly listen to things like Nightcore & Trance. I just love the fact that ordinary ppl can make it, & then I just think it sounds great, heh
I really should try to check out new power/melodic metal albums and artists any time soon...though at the moment im into Skindred, Rammstein, Disturbed, Godsmack, Static-X, Soil, Dream Theater, Drowning Pool and Lost Prophets~! ^^
SheKicks said:
I mostly listen to things like Nightcore & Trance. I just love the fact that ordinary ppl can make it, & then I just think it sounds great, heh
Yay I'm not the only one into Nightcore & trance anymore <.<

For that here is some trance songs:
Tetris - 2PM
Ellinor - Danzerz Inc Remix
Ellinor - original by Basshunter
Day After Day - Millenium

I could also give some nightcore:
Listen to your heart
Be my Dream
FoliFF said:
Yay I'm not the only one into Nightcore & trance anymore <.<

For that here is some trance songs:
Tetris - 2PM
Ellinor - Danzerz Inc Remix
Ellinor - original by Basshunter
Day After Day - Millenium

I could also give some nightcore:
Listen to your heart
Be my Dream
& you've never been ( > / / / / > )

I was made for loving u
Runaway
Young birds

Also, Touhou music is something I like to listen to ~
The Venerable Ancient Battlefield
Damn . . . Didn't work, ww
SheKicks said:
Damn . . . Didn't work, ww
Fixed. You can edit posts.
Unusual to see Shuugo here. You should share something about your taste of music.
Same goes for any mod out there :)
I'll answer a little for both Shuugo and myself: Kajiura Yuki.

The follwoing is just for myself:
My taste in music is pretty broad. I'm just not in for "hard" rap, mainly because the lyrics tend to suck and I hear enough bitching about life from myself. Don't need to hear how someone making money selling their (lyrical) bitching thinks their life's sucks...

Oh, that and I tend to get the sense that the rapper has something stuffed in his mouth preventing him from enunciating words properly...(Why bother with real lyrics at all if you're gona pronounce them incomprehensibly anyway?)
Shuugo said:
Fixed. You can edit posts.
Thx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ddd70PMxTE

Sorry I don't know how to link something through regular text, not the address. I read the help :/. Well anyway, that's "Colours" by Grouplove, good song :D

EDIT: First attempt at format, thanks Tensa

Grouplove - Colours